April 10, 2013
Recipe and Photo from 365 Slow Cooking
1 (10.75 oz) can cream of chicken soup
1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs
1 (14 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
1/2 (0.5 oz) envelope dry onion soup mix
1 1/2 tsp chili powder
1 cup water
1 (14 oz) can petite diced tomatoes
1 1/2 cups frozen corn (you can used canned...just drain it)
Grated cheddar and Tortilla Chips- for serving
1. Add soup, chicken, beans, onion soup mix, chili powder, water, and tomatoes to slow cooker.
2. Cover and cook on LOW for about 4-6 hours. Remove the chicken and cut into bite-size pieces, or shred. Add back into the slow cooker.
3. Add in corn and let cook for another 15 minutes on HIGH.
4. Ladle into individual serving bowls and serve with shredded cheese and tortilla chips.
* Sorry no ratings today. Yummmm! It's good.