What You’ll Need:
- 4 – 5 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, thawed
- 3/4 cup Orange Marmalade
- 3/4 cup of BBQ Sauce (Sweet Baby Ray’s)
- 2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
What You’ll Do:
- Cook chicken in crockpot on high for 3 hours (Put 1/2 cup water in with chicken.)
- After 3 hours, drain juices from crocopot
- Cut chicken in to chunks and return to crockpot
- Mix together bbq sauce, orange marmalade, and soy sauce
- Pour mixture over chicken, and cook on high for 30 more minutes.
- Serve with rice.
Kiley: not home
Destrie: not good