January 31, 2014
6 pork chops
5 c. sliced/peeled potatoes
grated cheddar cheese
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 1/4 cups of milk
2 T. minced onion flakes
salt and pepper to taste
Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray
Line the pan with potatoes, then cover potatoes with cheese.
Brown pork chops in a pan (both sides) Place on top of potatoes.
Mix soup and milk together. Pour over meat and potatoes.
Add onions, salt and pepper.
Cover with tin foil and cook at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Remove foil and cook for 30 more minutes.
*Recipe adapted slightly from my Mom, DeeAnne Godfrey
January 14, 2014
Recipe and Photo from Real Mom Kitchen
- 1 lb. ground beef
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- cooked rice for serving
- 2 green onions, sliced
- In a skillet, brown beef.
- In the meantime, in a bowl add brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, red flakes, and ground ginger. Whisk until combined and set aside.
- Once beef is cooked add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Drain off any excess grease.
- Add the sauce mixture that you set aside to the beef. Allow to simmer for 3 minutes. Serve over cooked rice and garnish with green onion.