July 23, 2012
Recipe and photo from Baked Perfection
1 package chocolate cake mix
1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
1 cup sour cream
1 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup warm water
2 cups chopped Oreo Cookies (approximately 24 cookies)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
In a large bowl, mix together the cake and pudding mix, sour cream, oil, vanilla extract, eggs, and water. Gently stir in the Oreos and divide batter into 24 lined muffin cups.
Bake for 20 minutes, or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool completely before frosting.
Cookies and Cream Frosting
1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
3 cups powdered sugar
12 Oreo cookies, finely chopped
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
pinch of salt
Beat butter and cream cheese with until fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes. Slowly add sugar, 1 cup at a time. Add salt and vanilla; mix until smooth. Place Oreo cookies in a fine strainer to remove any small particles. Gently stir Oreos into the frosting, careful to not over stir. Frost cupcakes as desired. Store any remaining frosting in the fridge.
Kile: not home
Destrie: I don't like the frosting
July 12, 2012
1 c. white flour
1 c. milk
1/4 tsp. salt
Pour batter into greased 9x13 pan. Then, pour 1/2 cube melted butter over the top (do not mix). Bake for 25 minutes at 400 degrees. Cut in pieces, drizzle with Maple Syrup.
*Photo from Pinterest
July 11, 2012
- 1 box Nilla wafer cookies
- 6 to 8 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (5-ounce) box instant French vanila pudding
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping thawed
Line the bottom of a 13 by 9 by 2-inch dish with cookies and layer bananas on top.In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer. Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth. Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended. Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Destrie: didn't have any
*Photo and idea from: Pearls, Handcuffs, and Happy Hour
July 10, 2012
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 (16.3-oz.) can Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers Refrigerated Original Biscuits
- 1/2 cup Hormel Real Bacon Bits
- 3 oz. (3/4 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions (4 medium)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9x13 glass baking dish with cooking spray. In large bowl, beat egg and milk with wire whisk until smooth.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Gently stir biscuit pieces into egg mixture to coat evenly. Fold in bacon, cheese and onions. Spoon mixture into sprayed dish; arrange biscuit pieces in single layer.
- Bake at 350°F. for 23 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into squares.