November 13, 2009
Recipe and photo from Allrecipes.com
• 2 (16 ounce) packages fresh baby carrots
• 1/2 cup butter or margarine
• 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
• 2 (1 ounce) packages ranch salad dressing mix
1. Place carrots in a saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and set aside.
2. In the same pan, combine butter, brown sugar and salad dressing mix until blended. Add carrots. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until glazed.