Recipe and Photo from Allrecipes.com
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can
's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free) Campbell
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can
's® Chicken Gravy Campbell
- 1 cup milk
- 5 medium baking potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 1/2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Stir soup, gravy and milk in bowl. Layer half the potatoes, onion, ham and soup mixture in 13x9x2" shallow baking dish. Repeat layers. Cover.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake 25 minutes. Top with cheese. Bake 5 minutes more or until potatoes are tender and cheese melts. Let stand 10 minutes.