August 9, 2013

Our Version of a Texas Twister

It's Fair Week where we live, and every year, I get my mouth watering for a Texas Twister Drink.

 Well, I got the great idea that I would try and re-create this drink at home.  I think we came pretty dang close....  Yummy Stuff!!!



 Ingredients:
4 oranges
4 lemons
4 limes
1 bottle Maraschino Cherries (juice also)
1 can Hawaii's Own Passion Punch Frozen concentrate
2 liter Diet 7-Up

Directions:
Juice 3 oranges, 3 lemons, and 3 limes.
Rinse last orange, lemon, and lime....cut in to slices...add to pitcher with juices.
Dump in cherries...juice and all.
Add Hawaii's Own frozen concentrate.
Add 7-up and stir to combine.
Serve over a glass of crushed ice.

Rate It!
Jen: 9.5
Kile: 9.5
Kiley: 8
Madee: 7
Destrie: 10  I loved it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment