- 1 (12 oz) bag of white or vanilla chips
- 1 tub (1 lb) Strawberry or Lemon Frosting
- food coloring, if needed - add 2 yellow to the lemon version for a brighter yellow color
- Line a 9 x 9 inch dish with foil and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the vanilla chips. Microwave for 30 seconds followed but 10 second intervals until smooth stirring each time.
- Add the frosting to the melted chips and stir until well combined. Add food coloring if needed.
- Pour into pan and spread until even. Allow to set for 30 minutes.
- Remove fudge from the pan using foil and cut into squares.