- 1 1/2 lbs. beef, chuck roast, sliced into thin strips
- 1 c. water with 1 beef bouillon cube dissolved in it.
- 1/2 c. oyster sauce (found at grocery store with Asian foods)
- 1/2 – 1 lb. broccoli florets -steamed
- 2 T. cornstarch
- Cooked rice
- Sesame seeds (for garnish)
- Arrange beef strips in a slow cooker and pour beef broth and oyster sauce over the beef.
- Cover and Cook on LOW for 6–8 hours or on HIGH for 3–4 hours or until beef is very tender.
- Steam broccoli in a Ziploc steamer bag-according to directions on bag.
- Combine cornstarch and 2 tablespoons of the cooking liquid (liquid from the broth and juices of the meat in the crock) in a small bowl and stir until smooth.
- Slowly add cornstarch liquid mixture to the crock and stir in until well combined.
- Fold drained broccoli into the slow cooker.
- Leave uncovered. Cook on High for about 15 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
Recipe slightly adapted and Photo from: Get Crocked