January 2, 2011

Menu Planning Monday

As anyone who knows me understands, I love to try new recipes.  It's one of my favorite things to do.  My family has done quite well putting up with this obsession of mine.  However, I am sensing that lately they are becoming slightly tired of always having a "new" recipe for dinner.  So, for the month of January,  I am going to try something a bit different.  Since there are 5 weekdays each week and 5 people in our family- each person will take a turn each week planning a dinner menu.  Don't worry though, things won't get boring around here.  I will still be searching out new recipes to share.  One thing I am planning on doing this year is learning how to make bread- something I have never done.  Rhodes Bake and Serve is pretty much the staple here at our house.  Here's to looking forward to an exciting new year of fun with lots of yummy eats!!!

Monday: Madison- Baked Chicken Taquitos with Ranch Dipping Sauce

Tuesday: Kile- Rice topped with Sirloin Burger Soup

Wednesday: Kiley- Chicken Bundles/Veggies

Thursday: Jen- Ricotta Cheese Pizza with Mushrooms, Broccoli, and Chicken

Friday: Destrie-Ramen Stir Fry

2 comments: