November 8, 2011

Muenster Melts



This is more of an idea than a recipe...courtesy of my husband, Kile. He has been making these for years at work. My parents gave him a couple packages of Muenster Cheese, along with some other stuff for his birthday-because they knew it was his favorite. He made these for us to dip in our tomato soup...they are also good all on their own.

Items needed:
White Bread
Sliced Muenster Cheese

Directions:
Top each slice of bread with Muenster cheese. Put in a toaster oven and cook until cheese is melted and bread is toasted.

Rate It!
Jen: 8
Kile:
Kiley: 7
Madee: 8
Destrie: didn't have any


I was talking to my mom about this "recipe" the other day, and she told me that her dad, my Grandpa Harvey used to make these all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment