July 18, 2010
Bacon Cheese Dip
* 4 slices bacon- we used Hormel Real Bacon Bits about 1/2 a cup.
* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
* 1 cup mayonnaise
* 8 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded
* 2 green onions, finely chopped
* 4 buttery round crackers, crushed
1. Place bacon in a large skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese with mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in Swiss cheese, onions, and bacon. Place bowl in microwave, and cook 2 minutes. Remove, and stir well. Return to microwave, and cook 2 to 4 minutes more. Sprinkle crushed crackers on top. Serve warm with crackers.
Destrie: did not try