February 28, 2011

Menu Planning Monday

 So, I read this lady's blog who is trying to save money on groceries this year: Mom'scrazycooking.blogspot.com  
Her goal is to spend $150 per week on groceries.  I'm curious... How much does your family spend on groceries?
I have been feeling that we are spending way too much money on food here at our house so, my goal for the month of March is to spend $100 a week for groceries. This is for food only- no non food items included.   I have a freezer full of meat so, $100 per week should be do-able... I think???  I guess we will see!  Check back next Monday to see if I met my goal for the week!

Here is a look at what we will be eating this week:

Orange Chicken and Mashed Potatoes

Chinese Chicken Salad

Steak Burritos

Yukon Potato and Rosemary Soup/ Lion House Rolls

Pasta with Potato Sauce Alla Decaro/Side Salad/Breadsticks

I am also planing to make these yummy treats:

Smores Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
Brunch Cornbread with Lime Butter
Cinnamon Rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment