August 11, 2011
Recipe from Jamie Cooks It Up
4 chicken breasts, pounded out flat
(I used 10 or so chicken tenders)
8 slices Swiss cheese (or about 3/4 C shredded cheese)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 c milk
1 Stove Top Stuffing box- chicken flavored
1/4 C butter melted
1. Spray the inside of your crock pot.
2. Lay the chicken out flat in the bottom of the dish.
3. Cover with the cheese.
4. Mix the soup and the milk together and pour over the top of the cheese.
5. Dump the box of stuffing over the top, and drizzle butter over it.
6. Cook on high for 4 hours. The last 1/2 an hour turn the lid sideways, so that some of the stream can escape. You don't want your stuffing to be soggy.