- 36 Oreos (NOT Doublestuff)
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz. white chocolate almond bark
- Set a long sheet of wax paper over a cookie sheet, set aside.
- Place 36 Oreos in a food processor and pulse until finely crushed (alternately if you don't own a food processor you can place Oreos in a large Ziploc bag, seal bag and crush with a rolling pin until finely crushed).
- Pour crushed Oreos into a mixing bowl.
- In separate mixing bowl blend cream cheese.
- Add cream cheese mixture to crushed Oreos and using a the back of a spoon, stir mixture while pressing it along the bottom of the bowl, until well combine and evenly moistened.
- Scoop mixture out and form into 1 inch balls
- Place truffles in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Melt almond bark according to directions on package. Remove truffles from freezer and dip in melted chocolate and evenly coat then allow excess chocolate to run off (I barely made it with 16 oz. of the melted bark but you may need a little more). Return to baking sheet, allow chocolate to set.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.