Crispy Ranch Fries with Fry Sauce
1 (26 oz.) bag frozen extra crispy fast food fries (I used shoestring fries)
1 pkg. dry ranch dressing mix, divided
1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 cup mayonaise
- Measure out 1 Tbsp ranch dressing mix and set aside.
- In a small bow, mix mayo until nice and smooth. Then mix in ketchup and remaining ranch dressing. Put sauce in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Place fries in a single layer on you baking sheet and sprinkle evenly with the 1 Tbsp ranch dressing mix you set aside earlier.
- Bake for 11 to 15 minutes (or until you think they are nice and crispy). Serve fries with sauce.