June 26, 2010
* 2 large baking potatoes
* 1 cup prepared Alfredo sauce
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/2 teaspoon pepper
* 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
* 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
* 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Pierce potatoes several times with a fork and place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave on high for 10 minutes or until tender. Allow potatoes to cool slightly.
2. Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, garlic powder, pepper and thyme. Stir in 1/2 cup cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Scoop out the pulp and add to the sauce mixture; mix well. Spoon into potato shells. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese.
3. Put potatoes in a 350 degree oven for about 5 minutes to melt cheese on top and crisp potato skins.
Destrie: not good