June 28, 2010
Pineapple Apricot Chicken Skewers
This recipe and photo came from the Real Mom Kitchen Blog
* 32 oz jar of pineapple apricot preserves
* 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
* 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
* 2 tablespoons honey
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* salt and pepper
* 4 chicken breasts, cubed
* 8-10 bamboo skewers
1. Combine the ingredients in a gallon zip lock bag except chicken. Mix well.
2. Add chicken, mix in and marinate from 2 hours to all day. The longer the better.
3. Soak the skewers for 10 minutes or more before grilling.
4. Add the chicken to the skewers, grill over medium and enjoy!