- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 3/4 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour milk- I used sour cream
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups zucchini, finely diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- Cream butter, oil and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla and sour milk. Beat until smooth.
- Mix flour, cocoa, baking soda and cinnamon together and add to creamed mixture. Beat well. Stir in diced zucchini.
- Pour into a 9x13 inch pan and sprinkle top with chocolate chips. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 40 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Destrie: not good