I did stray away from my weekly menu today. I had had enough Mexican food and was ready for something different. I saw this and thought it sounded yummy- so I gave it a try.
Poppy Seed ChickenRecipe and Photo from Real Mom Kitchen
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream (I use light)
- 1 cellophane sleeve of Ritz crackers, crushed
- 4 Tbsp. melted butted
- 1 Tbsp. poppy seeds
- In a bowl, mix together soup and sour cream until well blended. Stir in diced chicken.
- Spread creamy mixture into a 9 x 9 inch baking dish.
- In a large zipper bag, crush crackers. Then add poppy seeds and butter to bag and seal. Toss to coast.
- Sprinkle cracker mixture over chicken. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Serve over cooked rice. Makes 4-6 servings.
Kiley: not home
Destrie: not good