March 16, 2010
Ham and Veggie Casserole
This is a recipe I adapted from a recipe I found on Allrecipes.com
I had left over ham from the ham I cooked for Bunco and thought this would be a good way to use it up.
* 1 (16 ounce) package frozen Tater Crowns (like Tater Tots, but flat)
* 1 cup broccoli cut in to small pieces
* 1 cup diced carrots
* 1 1/2 cups cooked, cubed ham
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
* 1 (10.75 ounce) canned milk
* 1/4 cup mayonnaise
* 1 cup grated Cheddar Cheese cheese
* Parmesan Cheese- sprinkle on top of casserole
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Cover bottom of dish with layer of Tater Tots. Add a layer of broccoli and carrots, then sprinkle ham evenly over the vegetables. In a small bowl mix together soup, milk and mayonnaise, and cheddar cheese. Pour mixture evenly over ingredients in baking dish and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
3. Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes.
Kile: 6.5- not a fan of cooked broccoli