This recipe came from Ellie Krieger on the Food Network.
- 1 store-bought baked thincrust pizza(I actually used Rhodes dough to make a pizza crust)
- 4 cups (about 4 ounces) baby spinach leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 ounces prosciutto di Parma, thinly sliced ( I used ham.)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan (1 1/2 ounces)
- 3 cloves thinly sliced garlic
- 4 eggs ( I used 5, since there are 5 people in our family)
Prepare Rhodes Dough to make a pizza crust. Bake according to package directions. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Scatter spinach all over crust. Drizzle with oil. Evenly distribute ham, Parmesan and garlic on top of spinach. Crack eggs onto pizza, roughly positioning 1 yolk on each pizza quarter. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until spinach is wilted and egg whites are just fully cooked. Cut into slices.
* The kids and I thought this recipe would be better minus the eggs. Kile thought the eggs were ok, but a weird addition to the pizza.
Jen: 6.5 (if no eggs)
Kiley: 7 (if no eggs)
Madee:8 (if no eggs)
Destrie: good w/ no eggs