- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 1/3 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Craisins- (add your desired amount)
- Pecans- (add your desired amount)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour- two 7x3 inch loaf pans.
- Combine banana and sour cream. Set aside. In a large bowl, cream together the margarine and sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla and banana mixture. Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; stir into the banana mixture. Stir in cranberries and pecans. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pans.
- Bake for 50 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
Destrie: not good
Let me just clarify, there is nothing wrong with this bread recipe, although it may seem so because of the low ratings from my family. As we talked about this recipe I was told by my family members that they do not like nuts and they do not like cranberries... good to know.