This recipe came from Real Mom Kitchen.
- 4 cups penne noodles
- 1 (15 oz.) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 (24 oz ) jar marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (I actually used cheddar cheese)
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook and drain pasta according to package directions.
- Mix the two sauces together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add mozzarella cheese and combine. Add drained pasta.
- Pour into a 9×13 casserole dish and bake about 20-25 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Sprinkle Parmesan on top and bake another five minutes. (I also sprinkled mine with fresh parsley just before serving.) Enjoy! Serves 6-8
Madee: 8.5 yummy :)