- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cans (26 ounces each) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 6-1/2 cups water
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Additional shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- In a soup pot cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add soup, water, spaghetti sauce and Italian seasoning; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Add cheese; cook and stir until melted. Garnish with additional cheese if desired. Yield: 16 servings (4 quarts).
Kile: 8.5 -said he would call it "spaghetti soup"
Kiley: 8- said she wanted to call it "lasagna soup"
Madee: 9 YUM!