February 17, 2010

Chicken recipes for Meal Planning Monday

This upcoming week is going to be all about chicken. I got a screaming deal on a big package of chicken tenders @ Sam's Club. I opened the chicken to use in my Bajio Chicken Salad this week and needed to cook the rest of the chicken before it went bad. I put all the chicken I had left in a crock pot with half a can of chicken broth and cooked on low for about 8 hours. I then, took the chicken out and shredded it and packaged it in 1 lb. servings to freeze and use when needed during the upcoming week. I am now on a mission to find 5 yummy chicken recipes to use up this chicken. If anyone has a great chicken recipe that I could try, please send it to me and I will use it next week, during "chicken week".

No comments:

Post a Comment