Recipe from Allrecipes
*makes 4 servings
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound salmon
- In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once (never marinade salmon more than 30 minutes.)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon uncovered 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.
Oh ya, we are back on the "healthy boat" and will be trying to fit this healthy food back into our lives...yay : /
Rate It! (This rating is for the glaze-as everyone we are not a fan of salmon.)
*the kids had cereal for dinner...and were happy to do so!